With this year's compilation we wanted to give something back! So we're allowing you to name you price and to help a great Charity.
Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis are the two main forms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease, affecting more than 300,000 people in the UK. Yet it is largely a hidden disease, and one that causes stigma, fear and isolation. There’s no cause or cure so its a lifelong issue.
After some research we found that musicians are particularly susceptible. We suspect a lot of people in the music scene aren’t aware of what exactly the disease is and what the symptoms are. So to save someone out there pain, silence and the embarrassment, we wanted to spread some awareness, whilst sharing some good tunes!
All profits of this compilation will go in aid of Crohn’s & Colitis UK (www.crohnsandcolitis.org.uk
1. Fair Do's - Hostile Company
2. Antillectual - Soundtrack
3. Astpai - Small Change
4. Gnarwolves - The Waiting Line
5. Mainline 10 - Not Afraid
6. One Hidden Frame - Immortal
7. Graveyard Johnnys - The Poison
8. Weatherstate - Ill
9. Seaway - Best Mistake
10. The Decline - I Don't Believe
11. Belvedere - As Above, So Below
12. The Human Project - Séance Fiction
13. Boston Manor - Trapped Nerve
14. Drones - Parasite
15. Anchord - Bad Cop
16. Perkie - Walls Come Crashing
17. Landscapes - Neighborhood
18. Brightr - Sick Note
19. The Wonder Beers - Geezers
20. Screech Bats - Pathologigirl
21. Almeida - Payday
22. A Wilhelm Scream - Gut Sick Companion
23. Petrol Girls - Restless
24. Darko - In The Company of Wolves
25. Jaya The Cat - Hello Hangover
26. Jamie Lenman & Friends - In Low Places
released May 9, 2016
Thanks to everyone who got involved!
Tracks provided by Pure Noise Records, Bomber Music Ltd, Big Scary Monsters, Failure By Design Records, Full House Records, Pee Records, Ass Card Records and NoReason Records.
Artwork provided by L30 Artwork - email@example.com
Full compilation © and ℗ 2016 Lockjaw Records.
© and ℗ of individual tracks belong to their respective record companies and publishing companies. All Rights Reserved